Google Tag

Monday 2 September 2024

Listening To This Week Playlist



I think this is possibly our biggest Playlist yet. 33 songs, which is over our usual 30 limit. It is simply that the quality has been so high this week and there have been more in over the weekend that we will have to be held back  until next week.

I do hope that you can listen to all the songs across this week. The last listed is as great as the first and you have plenty of time to listen. This weekly playlist is solely for submissions, not the usual stuff that we dig out ourselves. 

All embeds open in new windows to aid scrolling. Links to the artists will also appear on I Don't Hear A Single Social Media sites over the next 24 hours. This will help you to discover more about the artists who appear here. 


Haircut 100 - The Unloving Plum




Barking Poets - I Could've Been A Contender




The TOMS - Zebra




The Swedish Models - I'm Ready Now




Billy J. Kramer - My Sweet Rose




The Kindest People - Lap Dog




Defise - To The Moon




Tuk Smith & The Restless Hearts - End Of An Era




Chase Long Beach - Secrets Of Summer




Gentleman Speaker - Tire Worth Kicking




Modern Moxie - RPG




GRIND - Don't You Know Me




AUTOS - Stay Clean




Some Gifts - WTFU




Ruaraidh Dumbreck - What Do I Know




Oddysseys - Cerbie



The Zaddies - When I Hear That Song




Needles - Expectation




Nurse - Beautiful Lie




The Warlochs - Clay




the unwanted overtures - keepin' on (I need a baggie)




Nic Hessler - Seven Days




Grave Waves - Bender




Hattricks - Faults




Shady Cove - Midwest




Dream Boy - Furanku




We Are The Willows - Saturday




Say Something In The Morning - New York Man




Fuzzysurf - Don't Go Overboard




Seelonce - Begone





Strawberry Moon - I'm So Wet




Skäl-'All of The People'





Orange Element - Hotel (Wanderer)





......................

No comments:

Post a Comment