Google Tag

Monday, 20 July 2026

Listening To This Week Playlist 20 July



The maximum 30 songs this week. A concentration on what we are known for with plenty of Guitar Pop, but also, as always, some fine diversions. The song order is not about song preference, but how the playlist flows.  

All embeds open in new windows to aid scrolling. Links to the artists will also appear on I Don't Hear A Single Social Media sites over the next 24 hours. This will help you to discover more about those who appear here. 


Modern History - Comfort Of Pain




Desoto Reds - Aftermath




Hurry - The Dumbest Person You've Ever Seen




The Allwells - Who I Am




Purple Cassette - Waiting On Nothing




Plastic Bubble - Recontextualize




Professor And The Madman - Tolerant World




Oddysseys - Cerbie




Sona Bliss - You Don't




Subterranean Street Society - Indispensable Love




Mythical Motors - The Queen Of Fleeting Moments




Remo Drive - Live In Pain




He's Dead Jim - Flame On




Maureens - Great Smile




The Melmacs - These Days




Golden Richards - I Want To Be Like Jeff Goldblum




The Friends - I Know You're Dead (But The Drapes Are Pretty)




Cult Figures - Walking Disaster




Historically Close Friends - Man Of YourDreams




Brennan Gilmore - Wolf And Sheep




Fast Boyfriends - Minefield




Band Of Jays - IDK




Holy Coves - Travelling




The Roland High Life - The Edge Of Memory




Basin Lot - Came Here On My Own




David Woodard - Carrying Everything




Nicamus - Duck Tales




oh michael - If I Was Cool And British




Tom Barrett - Get By




Bannas - Fuzzy Days




....................

No comments:

Post a Comment