Google Tag

Thursday 8 June 2023

IDHAS Ten Songs Mix 57 - Back To The Future Special



Something a bit different this week. I've gotten all nostalgic today, thinking about Power Pop, the Anything Should Happen days and before, So with it being IDHAS 10 Song Mix day, I came up with the Wizzo idea of doing a special this week. So here are 10 songs that I have adored from primarily the second half of the 90s. 

It is Power Pop dominated and bar the first two songs, British. A cracking 37 minute listen and a reminder for me, that life isn't all about the new, although this is a rare departure. The songs are not placed in the order of preference, just in a way that flows.


 Here is the playlist of the ten songs this week :

01 Tsar - I Don't Wanna Break-Up

02 Cotton Mather - 40 Watt Solution

03 Silver Sun - I'll See You Around

04 Ian McNabb - (I Wish I Was In) California

05 The Supernaturals - The Day Before Yesterday's Man

06 Terrorvision - Perseverance

07 Dodgy - Making The Most Of

08 Ash - Envy

09 Northern Uproar - Anyway You Look

10 Octopus - Your Smile


IDHAS Ten Songs Mix 57



.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment