27 songs this week. The usual mix of Guitar Pop roads and diversions into alternate genre avenues. As always, a wonderful closer. Nice to be back in the saddle and something for everyone here.
The song order is not about song preference, but how the playlist flows. All embeds open in new windows to aid scrolling. Links to the artists will also appear on I Don't Hear A Single Social Media sites over the next 24 hours. This will help you to discover more about those who appear here.
Stephen Egerton - Roland Grace
Mitch Easter - Wall Of Mist
Red Cabin - What A Fail
British Birds - Scary Movies
Ultra Lights - Pleasure's All Yours
The Last Mandrill - I Would Gladly Get Out Of Your Head
Sharp Class - Stuck On You
Fuzzysurf - I Really Miss You
Town Meeting - Renaissance Faire
Love Hearts - Occupy My Heart
Jay Cavalier And The Band - The Big Light
Lito And The Shepherds - The Flow
Dear Darcy - MayDay
DEAD STAR TALK - Don't Stop Tonight
Slow Down Molasses - Life Without Buildings
Sir Prize And The Twomorrow Knightz - Hilltop High
Arcadia Residential - Industrial Estate
James E. Gray - Simulation
The Nielsen Device - I Can't Wait
The Summertimes - Save You Now
Azure Rose - Blue Drops
audio club - Turn My World
Nefilim - Melankoli
Fraternal Twin - Solitude
Stane - Kimberley Clark
Automatics - England Expects
Confusion Field - Conjuring Conflict
........................
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment