Google Tag

Thursday 18 January 2018

I Don't Hear A Single Radio Show Episode 4



I haven't taken a vow of silence. In one of those situations when you are told things are so easy, we changed ISP and you can guess the rest. 10 days later we finally have broadband again, by going back to the previous supplier.

So I've tons to catch up on and in a new year new broom, I went for a space saving keyboard that means I am spending most of my review time correcting Fat Fingered typing. So there's been no chance of recording a new Radio Show this week.

Therefore I've gone back to the past and plumped for a great show line up that wasn't promoted on here originally. Show 4 was broadcast in June 2017 and it's a cracker. This will be broadcast on KOR Radio this week.

I will also upload last week's 30th show on Mixcloud later.


The show is broadcast on KOR Radio at 8pm UK Time on Fridays, repeated at the same time on Saturdays. Due to increased popularity, a Monday Night Repeat has been added at 8pm.

You can listen to it here.

Also, a reminder that the show is archived the following week on Mixcloud. You can listen to the first twenty nine shows and two Xmas Specials here. Episode 30 will be up on Mixcloud, as stated, later.

Here's this week's playlist :

01 Ian McNabb - Loveless Age (Waifs And Strays Version)
02 Berwanger - Exorcism Rock
03 Huxley Rittman And The Rusty Hitmen - Stay With Me
04 Captain Wilberforce - The Johnny Depp Memorial Cafe
05 The Pot Beach - Bloody School
06 Daniel Wylie's Cosmic Rough Riders - I Hear You Call My Name
07 Suzy And Los Quattro - Radio! Stereo!
08 Hornal - She Doesn't Have Anyone
09 Greg Ieronimo - Roller Coaster Ride
10 Dot Dash - The Infinite
11 Justin Levinson - Together Forever
12 The Sugarplastic - Polly Brown
13 Michael Carpenter - I've Got No More To Say
14 Terrorvision - Perseverance
15 Daisy House - Night Of The Hunter
16 Rob Clarke And The Wooltones - Jump In My Igloo
17 Bongley Dead - Set It On Fire



No comments:

Post a Comment