Google Tag

Saturday 30 April 2022

31 Reviews In 31 Days In May



April has been a little bit of a right off for I Don't Hear A Single. Only 7 Reviews and a couple of IDHAS 10 Song Mixes are all that has been released to the world. All is fine, but a short explanation is necessary.

I have recently returned to the world of salaried management, something that I'd never thought I'd do. I'd been really happy consulting and doing what I want, when I wanted. But the last couple of years of lockdown and seeing few people, I wanted to get back into the big wide world. I know I can be cranky, but I do like being around people.

This opportunity came up and it was something that I have always wanted to do, it has nothing to do with music, but with animals and although management is quite stressful, bizarrely, I seem to be alright at it. So I am cutting back on some of the outside music writing stuff, concentrating on IDHAS and my small involvement in Big Stir.

I started the new role at the beginning of April and it has took this month to start to get the new venture on the way. Now I can finally get back to here and so May will be a catch up 31 Reviews in 31 Days. There may be a few missing days, but there will also be days with more than one review as well as plenty more content. That starts tomorrow.

I'm not usually one for talking about myself, but more than a few have been wondering where I was and if there was something more to my absence. Not a bit of it! People have also been asking if I will be at IPO Liverpool. I will be for a couple of days and will let people know when as soon as it is sorted. Again I only mention this as people are also asking. So onwards and errrrrrrrrrrrr upwards. See you tomorrow!


....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment