Good Intentions mean little. But the 31 Reviews In 31 Days Extra in August hasn't worked out. Largely, because of my recent recovery led to a strange writer's block. No idea why, but the illness had took a lot out of me. All is fine and Reviews will be back in earnest and there are a lot awaiting my Parker Pen work.
The aim now is to get as many up as possible at the back end of this month and all through September before we hit the traditional 31 In 31 in October. I'd just run out of steam a little. I did think of putting IDHAS on a sabbatical for a couple of weeks, but preferred to just step out for a short while.
I'm listening a lot at last and I will tell you all about what I heard onwards. Thanks for your patience. It has been a blast seeing old Reviews feature heavily in Popular Posts over the last few weeks. It was what was intended here, but the Blogger format and sheer number of reviews doesn't make that easy for readers / listeners. Thankfully, you have taken up the challenge.
....................

No comments:
Post a Comment