Google Tag

Thursday 28 June 2018

I Don't Hear A Single Radio Show Episode 50




The IDHAS Extravaganza reaches Number 50 and it's been a devil to compile. The original long list was two and a half hours. It's now at it's usual hour long length and ready for tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy the results.

With it being Number 50, there's some special offerings and no Archive Stuff. The only older song is a cover, a bonus track from Omnivore's Dear 23 Deluxe Edition. It seems only right that The Posies appear on a celebratory show.

There will be a bonus Mixcloud Only Episode at the weekend. That will feature my favourite songs from all 50 shows.

I Don't Hear A Single Radio Excitement is broadcast on KOR Radio at 8pm UK Time on Fridays, repeated at the same time on Saturdays. Due to increased popularity, a Monday Night Repeat has been added at 8pm.

You can listen to it here.

Also, a reminder that the show is archived the following week on Mixcloud. You can listen to the other forty nine shows and two Xmas Specials here.

Here's this week's playlist :

01 Ian McNabb - I Don't Hear A Single Promo
02 Ian McNabb - Medicated Emma
03 The Molochs - To Kick In A Lover's Door
04 Nick Piunti - Deep Freeze
05 Stephen Bluhm - Why I Belong Here
06 Danny Goffey - Ancient Text
07 The Posies - I Am The Cosmos
08 Spygenius - I Don't Hear A Single Promo
09 Spygenius - And Her Snakes Were Decked With Smiles
10 Rob Bonfiglio - Hey Blue
11 Gretchen's Wheel - I Don't Hear A Single Promo
12 Gretchen's Wheel - Funny Thing
13 Mayday Parade - Never Sure
14 mylittlebrother - Cyanide
15 Phil Cooper - Shake It Up
16 Sobs - Astronomy
17 Don't Worry - Big House.mp3
18 The Armoires - I Don't Hear A Single Promo
19 The Armoires - Anemone
20 Burning House - Peach
21 Proud Parents - Proud Parents
22 Daisy House - Rolling That Stone



No comments:

Post a Comment