Google Tag

Friday 26 January 2024

Thank You

 


Thank you so much for all the support of the Best Of 2023 posts. It has had a massive viewing and it is pleasing that the artists are getting such an engaged audience. The IDHAS Audio Extravaganza has also had the biggest following ever and that was a last minute thing. Hopefully those ace 16 songs (and artists) will get larger support and I know I caught the regulars by surprise with the return of Ulysses's Luke Smith. It was intended to do so.

The only downside to the Best Of is that it dominates the "Popular Posts" section on IDHAS for a bit too long and so can freeze out the upcoming 2024 Reviews for a while. Therefore you will see me on Social Media more until that corrects itself. Something I don't enjoy, but it important to keep the artists and the new in focus.

One thing I did note when compiling the Best Of was the Reviews since it was changed to not posting embeds with the review. It was done to encourage people to visit the artists and listen to the material rather than just staying on IDHAS. I'm not sure it works as the reviews do look a little too texty. So the three embeds will be returning, although I'm not sure if they will be the usual two paragraph gap or at the end of the review. I'm leaning towards the former. 

I'm currently having a break for a couple of days to listen to all this new stuff, but Reviews will return at some stage over the weekend. Thanks again everyone, you've all done very well.


.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment