Google Tag

Sunday 16 July 2017

I Don't Hear A Single Radio Show Podcasts Are On Mixcloud



I apologise for the lack of reviews over the past couple of weeks. They return with a vengeance at different times throughout the week. It's been a busy time with different Radio Formats and rearranging things at ASH Towers to get the set up right.

The first four radio shows are now archived on Mixcloud for your aural delight. Episode 5 is on Friday at 8pm UK Time. You can find the previous four here.



5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! You have a great blog & I have discovered tons of new & excellent artists on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed when listening to Episode 3 yesterday -- I think you repeat "Dumb It Down" twice (back to back). Not sure if you want to clean this up for your legacy or not! ;-) These are great listens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Reachback" song is missing (now that I look at what you posted as the track list for Ep 3...)

    ReplyDelete