Google Tag

Friday 27 September 2019

I Don't Hear A Single Audio Extravaganza Volume 80



Volume 80 is now live on Mixcloud and it's an absolute cracker. Please let us know your thoughts on it. A reminder that these episodes are compiled with great care. The aim is to produce a sort of mix tape. Hopefully this will be the soundtrack to your day.

The playlist is below and will also be in the comments section of the Mixcloud page. Thanks as always to Jim Moody for his technical excellence

You can listen to the previous IDHAS Audio Extravaganzas on Mixcloud here.


01 The Futureheads - Good Night Out
02 Ex Norwegian - Making Deals
03 Diesel Park West - Pictures In The Hall
04 Liz + The Baguettes - Like
05 Robyn Hitchcock & Andy Partridge - Got My...
06 The Brothers Steve - I Don't Hear A Single ID
07 The Brothers Steve - Beat Generation Poet Turned Assassin
08 Bristol To Memory - Wrapped Up
09 Martin Noakes - Cry
10 Bronco Bullfrog - Time Waits For Norman
11 Boo Hewerdine - I Wish I Had Wings
12 Stefano And The Slightly Irregulars - Wayfarer
13 Dave Cope And The Sass - My Way Out
14 Lower Dens - Hand Of God
15 Gender Roles - Always
16 The Aim - Don’t Look Down
17 Dan Israel - Be My Girl
18 The Fizzgates - Hops
19 Blake Jones & The Trike Shop -My Soft Rock Girlfriend
20 Elizabeth The Second - No One Cares
21 Stone Irr - All We Want Anymore
22 Summer Flake - In The Dark
23 Richard And The Young Lions - Make Me Lonely
24 The Berries - Lowest Form Of Life



IDHAS Volume 80 Mixcloud Link 





....

No comments:

Post a Comment