Google Tag

Friday 17 April 2020

I Don't Hear A Single Audio Extravaganza Volume 96 (70s Pop Rock Special)



Something very different for Volume 96 of the IDHAS Audio Extravaganza. We are usually so much about the new that I thought something older might be a nice change. I've gone back to my 70s youth to select 15 Pop Rock Songs.

These were picked off the top of my head and I tried not to be too obvious. My favourites will change from day to day, but it was a refreshing change to go back in time. Listening through it sounds really good, but that is for you to decide of course.

The aim is to produce a sort of mix tape. Hopefully this will be the soundtrack to your day. I've also learned that if you use the Mixcloud player at the bottom of this page, each song title is shown as it plays.

Thanks as always to Jim Moody for his technical excellence. You can listen to the previous IDHAS Audio Extravaganzas on Mixcloud here.


Here are the contents of Volume 96:


01 Boomtown Rats - Diamond Smiles
02 10cc - Reds In My Bed
03 Sparks - Thanks But No Thanks
04 John Miles - Zaragon
05 Ian Hunter - The Outsider
06 Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Oliver's Army
07 Triumph - Just A Game
08 T. Rex - Dandy In The Underworld
09 Trickster - Let It Lie
10 John Howard - Kid In A Big World
11 Electric Light Orchestra - Sweet Is The Night
12 Squeeze - Up The Junction
13 Pilot - Penny In My Pocket
14 City Boy - Ambition
15 Liverpool Express - Every Man Must Have A Dream



IDHAS Audio Extravaganza Volume 96 Mixcloud Link 



Or Click Below








............

1 comment: