Google Tag

Wednesday 10 May 2017

I Hear More Than A Single



I have here that concentrates on the new in primarily Power Pop, Psych Pop and Pop Rock and this place concentrates on the new and unappreciated. I also write externally, mainly on reissues and lost albums from the same genres.

However I listen to a lot of current releases that don't have a place to go. You wouldn't say see the new Ray Davies here or Aimee Mann etc. So this is a shout out (see how down wiv da kidz I am?) if anyone wants to publish these articles from time to time. It's a quest to find an outlet.

It may be that you are a fledgling website or something in print that wants additional stuff. You may be anywhere in the world. This isn't a post to drum up business in any way, it's an offer of help and an acknowledgement that these sort of releases don't fit on I Don't Hear A Single.

IDHAS works on a policy of only reviewing what I like. If I don't like it, it doesn't get reviewed. All reviews are positive because of this policy. For other stuff, it may be that what I write fits in with what you are trying to do, positive or negative. However what I have never done is gush about something that I dislike.

So if you want the new Kasabian album reviewing, I'd suggest that I'm not the best person to write something positive about it. I can however tell you what I believe is wrong.

If this is of interest to you please get in touch, I'm not pushing this further, if there's no interest, that's cool too.



No comments:

Post a Comment